POSITION: Administrative Assistant
POSITION OPENS: 11-19-21
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Provide administrative assistance to NHTC in daily operations.
Job duties include:
- Multi-task several different job tasks and duties at the same time.
- Prioritize levels of importance and job completion schedules.
- Have attention for detail.
- Have a can-do attitude and be professional with all staff members of NHTC and the general public.
- Be able to speak with outside community members in a professional and courteous manner.
- Organize and schedule events.
- Have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Be punctual.
- Have good grammar and editing skills.
For more information regarding this job description, please inquire at:
Northern Hills Training Center
625 Harvard Street, Spearfish, SD 57783
Job announcements posted on-line will have an attached job description.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED to apply.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other department specific programs.
- Prior experience preferred, but not required.
- Well organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
HOURS: Monday- Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., and PRN
Internal applications should send a formal letter of intent and resume to Amy Hannah, Director of Residential.
External applicants should submit an application at 625 Harvard Street, Spearfish SD, 57783 or at www.nhtc.org.
CLOSING DATE: November 29th, 2021