POSITION DESCRIPTION: Provide assistance to administration staff at NHTC and other assigned job duties.
Job duties include:
- Multi-task several different job tasks and duties at the same time.
- Prioritize levels of importance and job completion schedules.
- Have attention for detail.
- Have a can-do attitude and be professional with all staff members of NHTC and the general public.
- Be able to speak with outside community members in a professional and courteous manner.
- Organize and schedule events.
- Have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Be punctual.
- Have good grammar and editing skills.
- Be able to greet individuals entering NHTC, figure out purpose of visit, assign visitor passes, call requested party to the front and monitor no outside visitors enter the cubicle area of NHTC.
- Be able to assist answering NHTC’s phone system.
For more information regarding this job description, please inquire at:
Northern Hills Training Center
625 Harvard Street, Spearfish, SD 57783
- Must have High School Diploma or GED to apply.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other department specific programs.
- Prior experience preferred, but not required.
- Well organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. or as job requires.
Internal applications should send a formal letter of intent and resume to Amy Hannah, Director of Residential Services.
External applicants should submit an application at 605 Harvard Street, Spearfish SD, 57783 or at www.nhtc.org.
CLOSING DATE: 5-6-2021