POSITION: Full Time DSP- Direct Support Provider
PROGRAM AREA: Treasures Thrift Store
POSITION OPENS: March 26, 2021
Provide direct support to people working at Treasures Thrift Store. Job duties include:
- Supporting people to become an integral part of the community.
- Implementing and teaching individual support plans.
- Identifying people’s training needs and preferences in collaboration with team members.
- Providing support for people’s daily routine activities, such as appearance and hygiene.
- Providing support for people’s medical service needs, such as medication administration and diet support.
- Providing support for people to obtain personal outcomes.
For more information regarding job descriptions please inquire at:
Northern Hills Training Center
625 Harvard Street, Spearfish, SD 57783
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be well organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast past environment.
- Preferred retail experience
- Good customer service skills
HOURS: 40 hours/week; 9 am – 5 pm; Tuesday through Saturday
WAGES: $14.25 per hour
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401k with employer match
- 9 Holidays Paid
- Paid Time Off
- Fitness Center Discounts &/or free access
- Verizon perks
- Referral Bonus Program
- NHTC Community Collaboration Cards
APPLY TO NHTC:
Applications can be found at www.nhtc.org or they can be obtained at NHTC Administration Offices at 625 Harvard St. Spearfish, SD 57783.
Internal applicants inquire with April Galea
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled