POSITION: Direct Support Professional
PROGRAM AREA: Group Home
POSITION OPENS: January 28, 2021
Provide in-home, direct support to people with Developmental Disabilities. Job duties include:
- Supporting people in becoming a part of their community.
- Implementing and teaching individual support programs.
- Identifying people’s training needs and preferences in collaboration with team members.
- Supporting people’s daily routine activities, such as appearance and hygiene.
- Supporting people’s medical service needs, such as medication administration and diet support.
- Supporting people to obtain personal outcomes.
For more information regarding job descriptions please inquire at:
Northern Hills Training Center
625 Harvard Street, Spearfish, SD 57783
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be well organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
WAGES: Up to $17.25 per hour
- Dental, Vision Insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401k with employer match
- Fitness Center Discounts &/or free access
- Verizon perks
- Referral Bonus Program
- NHTC Community Collaboration Cards
APPLY TO NHTC:
Applications can be found at www.nhtc.org or they can be obtained at NHTC Administration Offices at 625 Harvard St. Spearfish, SD 57783.
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled