POSITION: Assistant Supervisor
PROGRAM AREA: 34th Street Residential
POSITION OPENS: April 9, 2019
Provide and assist with supervision to ensure that appropriate, in-home supports are being provided to people with intellectual disabilities.
Job duties include:
- Supporting people in becoming a part of their community.
- Implementing and teaching individual support programs.
- Identifying people’s training needs and preferences in collaboration with team members.
- Supporting people’s daily routine activities, such as appearance and hygiene.
- Supporting people’s medical service needs, such as medication administration and diet support.
- Supporting people to obtain personal outcomes.
- Provide on-the-job training for new employees and assist with other training needs.
- Assist with monitoring financial, transportation, medical and service plans.
- Attend various meetings on a regular bases and maintain communication with staff.
- Assist with ensuring appropriate staffing coverage.
For more information regarding job descriptions please inquire at:
Northern Hills Training Center
625 Harvard Street, Spearfish, SD 57783
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be well organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Successful employment with NHTC for a minimum of 6 months or previous experience for external applicants preferred.
HOURS: 40 hours/week, Evenings
WAGE: $13.00 per hour; Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off and Holidays
APPLY TO NHTC:
Applications can be found at www.nhtc.org or they can be obtained at the NHTC Administration Offices, 625 Harvard Street, Spearfish, SD 57783
Internal applicants contact Louise Bauernfeind via S-comm.
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled